Official number of Ship32401
Port of RegistrySydney
British or Foreign BuiltBritish
Where builtTweed River, New South Wales
BuilderJohn Ferrier, shipwright
Date Completed1850
Number of DecksOne
Number of MastsTwo
Framework and PlankingWood
Length from the Forepart of the Stem
under the Bowsprit to the Aft Side
of the Head of the Stern-post
66 feet and nine tenths
Main Breadth to Outside of Plank17 feet and six tenths
Depth in Hold from Tonnage Deck 
to Ceiling at Midships
8 feet and nine tenths
Tonnage76 and 2744/3500
Owner/sSubscribing owner: John Ferrier, of Sydney [1850]
Other owners:
Captain House, of Sydney [1850]
William Jones, of Sydney [1850]
John Henry Challis, of Sydney [1850]
Charles Smith, of Sydney [1850]